Monday, August 16, 2010

Outside In #7 : The Caravan!



September 20th 5pm-11pm

Music by [dunkelbunt] the last show of his US tour.

A caravan of Food by:

Kitchen Side Car

SoupDup

Chile Lindo

Good Foods Caters

Mr Arroz Caldo

SF Delicious

Adobo Hobo

PieTisserie

The Won Ton Clan

The Camel Cart

Soul Cocina

Pizza Hacker

Mali Num Num

Sweet Constructions

Pearls Kitchen

featuring Bagel Monday bagels by Sour Flour

Screening movies:

Black Cat White Cat

Gadje Dilo



Lots of fresh bagels from Sour Flour to celebrate another Bagel Monday in San Francisco.
FACEBOOK RSVP

5 comments:

  1. Hi, is there an email address for press related info? Writing an article for the Examiner.com about food trucks, would love to include Soul Cocina. Please email me back at ssanzgiri@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate in Outside in #7. Who should I get in contact with for more details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chef Roger,
    I participated in Street Food Friday at Fabric8 with your wife last week and meant to ask her then about how to get involved with Outside In. I would love to be a part of it! Who should I get a hold of for more information?

    jessica@sweetfrancisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I would love to participate also and am wondering with whom I should be in contact for information on how to do so. Thank you, Linda: rismm2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete